Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sit & Soap

SOAP: A product we use to help us clean. Find soap in your space today.


As Eleanor said, this rose carved soap below is too beautiful to use. So it has been sitting in my curio cabinet since my sister-in-law gave it to me a long long time ago. Its colour is still the same as the day I got it.

SIT: A position in which we relax. Who is sitting in your space today?

These two teddies have a story to them. Audrina and Hunny Bear are apart of our marital history. After falling in love with Reno Man, I gave him Audrina. She wasn't dressed in that wedding dress then but in a hot pink tank top and bottom. I laugh when thinking about this. And so she sat on Reno Man's bed alone for a while. It was the day Reno Man proposed that Hunny Bear came along. Both these bears are from Build a Bear and so Hunny Bear actually proposed to me with a gorgeous ring in his back pocket (dressed as he is now). It was very cute. Of course then my hunny, got down on one knee and proposed. Now, at that time, there were not any Build a Bear stores in Vancouver ,BC yet. So Reno Man drove to Seattle,WA to build Hunny Bear. I wish I could have been there to see Reno Man do that. Just makes me smile to think of what he did. So now, Hunny Bear and Audrina sit in our bedroom, on our fireplace mantle reminding us of our love.


My darling doll from when I was 2 years old. My mum says that it reminds her of me. I don't think I look quite as cute any more. But she does.

19 comments:

Jolanda said...

I love your soap-pictures! And the dolls will sit perfectly still for the picture, don't they!

etteY said...

oOoO cute dolls!!! love it ;)

Lima said...

Four fabulous photos!

Beautiful. :-)

Sarah Youde said...

Love your photos - that rose soap is gorgeous.

Maaike said...

nice pictures

All of my Todays said...

Beautiful pictures all four of them.
x

Moreen said...

Love the Teddies so cute and your soap photo is fantastic as always.

Bobs said...

These are grerat pics! Love those teddies!

Bobs said...

Ooops, meant to say great, not grerat! lol

Unknown said...

lots of pretty photos!

Eleanor said...

Four beautiful pics, especially love the rose soap, too lovely to use I expect.
E
xx

Anonymous said...

Love the soap photos.. really nice and I adore your toys...so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos, but for some reason I really like the sunlight soap one, it's just lovely :o)

Kae said...

Fab shots :) Especially love the teddy bears :)
x

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific shots. Love your bears story!
Aubrey

Vanda said...

Oh what gorgeous photos, I love them all and the story was great xXx

Fiona said...

Great set of photos :D

Unknown said...

The photos are great and fascinating. Oh, the doll, the doll - give her a kiss for me. Love it.

Jo said...

haha love the teddies on the chair. Kinda looks like a Big Brother Diary Room style image! Great bowl pics too!
x